Natural and artificial clay minerals (zeolites) and their structure10. November 2020
- Date: 10 November 2020 10:00 – 10 November 2020 11:30
- Location: Meeting ID: meet.google.com/obr-pcce-ffk
- Project acronym: Co-innovation
- Project registration number: SKHU/1802/3.1/023
- Website: http://tape-foodindustry.eu/
- Event organized by: Széchenyi István University, Győr
- Contact person: Prof. Dr. Szakál Pál
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language of event: Hungarian
- Interpretation: yes
- Registration is needed: yes
Lecturers from Széchenyi Isvtán University in Győr for general public – students, professionals and small and medium-sized enterprises.
The lecture series within training and coaching activities organized by Széchenyi István University in Győr for SMEs will be focused on „Natural and artificial clay minerals (zeolites) and their structures”, „Ion exchange on zeolites, the possibilities of using zeolites” The event is aimed at the general public – students, professionals and producers.